Our mission is to educate, develop, and inspire young men in a college preparatory, Christian, military environment. Cadets build character, and learn leadership, independence, confidence, responsibility, and discipline in a setting that encourages mental, physical, and spiritual growth.
OUR CORE VALUES
- At Fork Union Military Academy, we are defined by the set of core values we embrace, built upon Christian values. These core values provide the foundation for all that we do and all that we are.
- We respect ourselves, others, and the resources around us. We treat each other with fairness, dignity, and compassion. This creates trust, confidence, learning, and high performance. We value diversity and encourage individual opportunity, growth, and creativity. We are a team.
- Integrity is synonymous with truth and honesty. We mean what we say, and say what we mean. When we make a promise, we do so in the presence of God. We always tell the truth, and are people of our word.
- Faith means to have complete trust. We acknowledge that God provides opportunities for us to have a positive impact on the world. We know we are on this Earth to serve Him. The world revolves around God; it does not revolve around any one of us. We focus on serving others.
- Reputation is defined by our character. We live lives guided by our conscience, and directed by respect, integrity, and Christian values. We demonstrate our character every day, and always strive to do what is right. We support others as they do the same. We reflect our God.
- We create positive habits of thought, speech, and action through deliberate practice. We maintain high standards. Learning discipline allows us to improve, achieve our goals, cooperate with others, and thrive in adversity. Freedom comes through discipline.
Virtually all graduates of Fork Union Military Academy gain acceptance to a college or university of their choice upon successful completion of their studies at the Academy, with our annual acceptance rate averaging 100%.
Tarek AboeleninAlexandria, Egypt
Graham LuongoMiddle Village, NY
Cong Minh BuiVietnam
Timothy BoltonMechanicsville, VA
Giovani DesgrottesRogers, AR
Dalton FowlerCarrolton, TX
COME FOR A VISIT!
We urge you to bring your son and spend some time with us. After all, you are considering making quite an investment in his future. You will receive a guided tour of the campus, meet and speak to cadets (when school is in session), and meet with an admissions officer for an interview. You'll come away with a real impression of what the Academy is and is not.